Let’s begin with the things we know about Aditi:
- she is the daughter of Niranjan’s friend
- she studied in England and came back recently
Now let’s list the things she makes everything belive (including us)
if they are true is a totally different story:
- she would be the perfect bahu for the Agnihotri family
- she likes Aastha very much
- she sleepwalks
- she wants to befriend Shlok very badly
The small things we notice, but can’t be sure about the meaning:
- she looks at Shlok’s picture with a strange smile
- she tells Aastha to do things that make Shlok angry (on purpose?)
- some of the things she says seem to have a deeper meaning: for example when she seperated Aastha and Shlok (who were glued together) she said 'See how fast I seperated you two?' and when she showed Shlok her scar she said 'You hurt me deeply and I still didn't recover.'
- apparantly she knows Shlok and Swati’s melody
The real question is: Is Aditi related to Swati and if yes in which way? Is Aditi a good character or a villain? We can’t be sure about anything related to Aditi but here is my theory (i can be totally wrong though):
Well actually I have 2 theories.
1. Aditi and Swati are/were friends. (maybe Swati is really dead like Shlok’s friend said..) Now Aditi wants to take revange for her friend which includes seperating Shlok and Aastha.
2. Swati and Aditi are not related in any way. The whole thing with the melody and the earring are just coincidences (or maybe someone is playing with Aditi too…). Since childhood Aditi is in love with Shlok and now she wants to seperate Aastha and Shlok to become his wife. (Maybe she even knows about the 6 month thingy..)
Like I said i can be totally wrong. Pls let me know what you think about them! Pls?